Monday, December 9, 2013

Eco Friendly Disposable Diapers

Let's face it, sometimes disposable diapers are necessary and are certainly convenient.  Most moms don't even think about using cloth, which I get.  It is extra work, and sometimes dealing with our child's excrements is, well, smelly.  I really love using cloth, but when we go out of town without access to a washer and dryer, using disposables are a means to an end.  However, like most moms, I want to use the best diapers that I can find, so see my find below!

I found Naty by Nature Babycare from one of my favorite websites, Ecomom.com.  I truly trust this website and its products, which is something that is often hard to come by.  All of the products on the site are both Eco-Friendly and ethically moral companies, plus they give back a portion of the proceeds to charity.  I have definitely found that these diapers live up to their rave online reviews.    Naturally breathable, chlorine and fragrance free, GM free corn based film, and made of natural and renewable material, a mom couldn't ask for much more in a disposable diaper.  I have found these diapers to be extremely absorbent and I love that they have a very simple pattern (I like the green leaves much better than the Sesame Street print on most Pampers!).  My only advice would be to buy a size up if you are in between sizes, they run a bit small!

Naty by Nature Babycare Diapers
Product Rating: ♛♛♛♛♛
Price: $43.99 for a case (case size depends on diaper size 100-160 diapers per case)
Eco Option?: Most Eco-Friendly Diaper on the Market
Where to Find: Ecomom.com or Diapers.com (free shipping over $50)




To go with your Eco-friendly diapers, Water Wipes are the "World's Purest Baby Wipe."  I love these wipes because most commercially available wipes have tons of chemicals that are used to clean baby's bottom when all you really need is H2O!  Water Wipes are 99.9% Water with 0.1% Fruit Extract.  They are great for babies with allergies and can even be used on the newest of new babies.  I also love that they are, obviously, scentless which is great when I use them to clean Kennedy's face or hands after a messy meal.  

Water Wipes
Product Rating: ♛♛♛♛♛
Price: $32.99 for a case (12 packs, 60 wipes in each pack)
Eco Option?: Chemical free
Where to Find: From Diapers.com (free shipping over $50), Ecomom.com and other online retailers

No comments:

Post a Comment