Thursday, March 21, 2013

The Baby Gym

A good activity gym can be a sanity saver for a new mom.  Until Kennedy began rolling over, crawling, and making a bee line for the dog water bowl, I used her Skip Hop Activity Gym whenever I needed two free hands!  This activity gym kept Kennedy occupied while I took a shower every morning.  Skip Hop offers three different models, all consisting of a play mat and five toys hanging from dual arches.  The mat is very simple to assemble and disassemble (for storage or travel) and is also machine washable.  Activity gyms are not only great for mom, they are also wonderful at developing baby's senses and motor skills.  Skip Hop activity gyms contain many different textures, a mirror, toys that make a (slight!) noise, and a tummy time pillow.  After your child gets a little older, you can remove the arches for a wonderful play mat!

A quick note about the brand:  I believe that one of my dogs *misplaced* the removable mirror to the Skip Hop Gym about a month ago.  I contacted the company, asked to buy a replacement, and they responded promptly by sending me a new mirror for free (not even a shipping charge!).  Their exemplary customer service along with the superior quality of products is why I will be a devotee of this brand for life!

www.skiphop.com


Product Rating: ♛♛♛♛♛
Price: $75
Eco Option?: Made from all baby safe materials
Where to Find: From Buy Buy Baby, Pottery Barn Kids, and many online retailers


Kennedy in her Gym!

No comments:

Post a Comment